Here’s some information that will help you to choose the best mattress for your needs.
Twin: 39″ w x 75″l
Twin XL: 39″ w x 80″ l
Full: 54″ w x 75″ l
Queen: 60″ w x 80″ l
California King: 72″ w x 84″ l
King 76″ w X 80″ l
- When choosing a mattress, be sure it fits in the size of your room with room left to move around.
- A Twin mattress is great for one child.
- Twin XL (Extra-Long) mattresses have several different uses and are also five inches longer than the standard twin. Twin-XL They are great for taller youth or adults. Twin-XL mattresses are the same length as a queen or king. Two of them, side-by-side, equal a king. They are often used in dorms, on hospital beds and adjustable beds and are often used as a set to make a split-king adjustable bed.
- Full-size mattresses are great in teenager rooms or guest rooms. They are 5″ shorter in length than a queen.
- Queen mattresses are great for adults. They are the same length as a king, but not as wide.
- California King mattresses are mostly found in retail stores in the west. They are not as wide as a king but longer. We normally stock California King mattresses in all of our stores.
- The King mattress (also known as Eastern King) is the same length as a queen but 16″ wider. It gives a couple the most space . It’s also great if you share a bed with kids or a pet.